<body>


Crap





2T31

in no order of sexiness (:

Ms Ng
Arvin
Audrey
Azman
Benjamin
Capri
Carl
Caroline
ChongMei
Clement
Debbie
Debra
Edmund
Edouard
Gensen
Hanif
HuiXin
Javis
Jiaxin
JunQuan
Marcus
Marilene
QianYi
Ryan
Siyuan
ZhengYi








Network



Recent Posts



Playlist




Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Since nobody wants to start blogging about chalet, I shall start. The rest, please continue. =D More photos, please. These are all I have!

2 Dec to 4 Dec. T31 had our class chalet at Downtown East, Coasta Sands Resort.

Actually, I can't really remember what we did. All I remembered was we had lots of fun! =D

On the first day, we stayed in the room most of the time, playing card games. We went to the shopping centre as well.

Second day, we went to the shopping centre, barbecued and went cycling.

Monday, the day before chalet.

We started off with buying stuff/food for chalet.

Introducing T31's box, Bob Sarah Tan. (or was it Sarah Bob Tan..?)

Tuesday.

At the chalet.

In the mall.

Why do they look so troubled.. When they were playing card games?


Day2.

Barbecue.

Most of us who went.

Chatting by the pool.

Ryan, Jun Quan and Edouard were swimming.

To be continued...

More outings, please? =D

`qianyi
loves T31!
=D

posted, 11:12 AM