<body>


Crap





2T31

in no order of sexiness (:

Ms Ng
Arvin
Audrey
Azman
Benjamin
Capri
Carl
Caroline
ChongMei
Clement
Debbie
Debra
Edmund
Edouard
Gensen
Hanif
HuiXin
Javis
Jiaxin
JunQuan
Marcus
Marilene
QianYi
Ryan
Siyuan
ZhengYi








Network



Recent Posts



Playlist




Friday, October 31, 2008

CJ150 and CJ153 were having OP try outs yesterday after Chinese.

When talking about our project, there was a part on "Generation Y". And I forgot who said.. But someone said we are known as "Generation Y" because we keep asking WHY. I think it's brother, or was it Caroline? Then I said, "Ryan is a good example." Then brother asked.. "WHY?" LOL.

Well, that's not really the main part. It led me to think of a random song that Marilene created for Ryan.

The Ryan Why Song
Why, why, why.
Ryan ask why.
He say he don't know.
That's why he asked why.

Hah.

`qianyi

posted, 7:52 PM