Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Day: Unknown
Hour: 2341
The 8th day of exam week. 5 people online, contemplating to play dota, or to study chemistry. Edouard's going crazy, trying to eat biscuits. He has gone insane. Marcus is mainly panicking. Carl, Gensen and Junquan are talking about the prospects of the whole examination. This story is going to be boring, because I've got nothing else better to say. No one's been doing much on the blog for quite a while. Its traces of previous living species still fill the air. I know it sounds weird, but yes, i can smell through my computer screen. It's getting pretty late. I've actually taken 5 minutes to write this far. Not only that, I'm starting to get a stomach ache again. Its pain pulsates through my body, my facial expressions cringing together with the waves of agony. Sometimes i wonder why this kind of thing happens. Then again, Shit happens. Anyway, no matter what happens, don't despair, because you'll be given many other chances, and you have tried your best. :D
P.S. can you guess who among the 5 people online at 2341 hrs on the 7th of October wrote this? Guess it correctly, and you shall gain enlightenment.
posted, 11:41 PM